Sunday 6 January 2013

Pushing 50: Up, Up and Away!


Mrs. Boss called yesterday with good news, "Yes, the job is yours. You're booked from  ___ to ____, AND from  ___ to ____. AND i may have something coming in March so keep your options open. AND for these two stints you have to...blablablabla..." I did the tribal fire dance while she was yakking on the other end of the line. Alhamdulillah! Yes! YES! YESSS!!! *Fist Pump!*

So today Mrs. Boss heaped me with work. Modules, manuals, reading materials, hand-outs, PP slides, activities etc etc etc. The WORKSLooks like I've got a lot on my plate until mid February. Meaning less time to blog or tweet but hey, I'm not complaining, at all! A workaholic I am  not but I love this job. Yeah, the pay is pretty good but it isn't just about the money. It's that indescribable satisfying, almost-orgasmic *of course i had to add that part in just to annoy you* feeling you get at the end of the day knowing you've given your very best and hopefully your effort does make a difference in someone's life. 
 
I got to run. Work beckons! 

Sparky Me,
SueSenahAnderson

P.S
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment