Thursday 2 May 2013

Pushing 50: Mixed Feelings

Grey Areas









Aaahh...those tiny little fine lines. Those fine lines that act as signposts that say, "Okay, here's a tricky one. Now THINK!" And yours truly is someone who worships 'the ground those fine lines lie upon.' I contemplate and evaluate. And consider and reconsider. Ponder. Plan. Assess. You name it. Yup that's me! 

But...

when i woke up this morning, i realized that somewhere along the past 30 days *or more*, somewhere between awake and sleep, i have unintentionally AND unconsciously like Oscar Levant said, "erased those fucking fine lines!"

How and why it happened is just beyond me. 

One thing clear is that i just can't tell which is which anymore. My judgment are all wrong. The word 'WISE' had completely vanished from my dictionary and the grey areas have now become... Fifty Shades of Grey. *yeah, I like that! Ahaks*

And you guessed it! ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!

MIXED FEELINGS





hellion me,
SueSenahAnderson

No comments:

Post a Comment