Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pushing 50: An end is just another new beginning


My FB relationship status would look something like this: SueSenahAnderson went from being "in a relationship" to "single." Yeah, come to think of it FB relationship status is a 'for-all-to-see' diary. Not  quite a private journal i must say. (No...i don't update my FB relationship status at all. Too many questions and too many Nosey Parkers if you know what i mean) And now my diary says that i'm back to single again and yes, it does hurt. We had our fair shares of the good times, the laughter, the stupid crazy jokes only we both understood and also the ugly fights and the juvenile 'It's your fault' finger-pointing.  Yeah, we certainly had them all. But things just didn't work out as we mortals planned them. Finally we  decided it's best to go separate ways. There are things in life you don't try to question or analyze but simply accept. Perhaps it's just not my battle. I admitted defeat gracefully and move on with only good memories packed well in my heart. 
No sorries. No regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment